Home > By Region
By Region (Subscribe)
- Central Island (287)
- Defined as Parksville, Qualicum, Nanaimo, Courtenay, Cumberland, and the Comox Valley. The Central Island area is best known for its spectacular beaches, golf courses, and great weather.
- Greater Victoria (226)
- The city of Victoria, capital of British Columbia, best known for its Inner Harbour, University, beauty and cleanliness. Featuring Great shopping, high tea at the Empress, British heritage and hippies.
- Gulf and Discovery Islands (62)
- The Islands situated in the Georgia Strait including Saltspring Island, Quadra Island, Hornby Island, Galiano Island.
- Lower Mainland (2)
- There are a few Island-like amenities available off the Island on Vancouver's Lower Mainland
- North Island (101)
- Campbell River and North including Alert Bay, Tahsis, Port Alice, Gold River, Zeballos, Port McNeil, Telegraph Cove,Cape Scott, Desolation Sound, the Discovery Islands, Nootka Sound, North Vancouver Island is best known for paddling on Nootka Sound, great salmon fishing, bear and whale watching, the Upana Caves, and spectacular hiking trails.
- South Island (112) new
- South Vancouver Island including Cowichan Valley, Sooke, Duncan, Port Renfrew, Ladysmith.
- Sunshine Coast (4)
- The Sunshine Coast includes Gibson's, Sechelt, Pender Harbour, Roberts Creek and Powell River
- West Coast, Pacific Rim (103)
- From Port Alberni, to Bamfield, Tofino, Ucluelet, Long Beach and the Pacific Rim National Park