There are a million things to do on Vancouver Island, here are some of the best Vancouver Island activities, west coast fishing, ocean kayaking, ucluelet tourism, whale watching, mountain biking, sea kayaking, bc salmon fishing,
- Cycling (14)
- Vancouver Island offers infinite cycling possibilities, from mountain-biking to urban cycling, road racing, extreme cycling, long-distance riding and some of the best cycling shops around
- Eco and Adventure Tours (26)
- Guided eco-tours, wildlife tours, adventure tours and rainforest tours on Vancouver Island.
- Family Fun (44)
- Family oriented activities on Vancouver Island, mini-golf, bumper boats, family fun.
- Fishing (29)
- Vancouver Island is world-renowned for having some of the best saltwater and freshwater fishing opportunities, bar none. From salmon to halibut, trout, oysters and tuna, there can be no fresher seafood than that you catch yourself.
- Golf (15)
- Golf courses on Vancouver Island
- Paddling (21)
- Ocean and river kayaking and canoeing
- Scuba and Skin Diving (8)
- Vancouver Island has some of the best cold water diving in the world with many natural and man-made reefs all along the east coast of the Island,
- Ski, Board and Skate (4)
- Ski, snowboarding and skateboarding shops and resources
- Surfing (6)
- Vancouver Island has some of the best surfing beaches in North America, located mainly on the West Coast.
- Trekking and Hiking (4)
- Hiking trails and trekking opportunities across Vancouver Island.
- Whale Watching (20)
- Whale watching off Vancouver Island, Humpbacks and Orca whales are plentiful off the coast of Vancouver Island, professional tour operators will make your whale watching experiece one of the highlights of your year.
- Yoga (15)
- Yoga classes, yoga studios, hatha yoga, bikram yoga, practioners and yoga retreats on Vancouver Island
We specialize in giving people their first introduction to Paragliding in the safest and most logical way - aboard a tandem Paraglider wing with a tandem instructor certified by the Hang Glider & Paraglider Association of Canada.
Jim's Gym is a state-of-the-art co-ed health club and fitness facility located in Parksville, on Vancouver Island in British Columbia.
Our 10,000 square foot facility is fully equipped with new top of the line equipment including a large variety of cardio stations (including treadmills, upright, recumbent, and spin cycle bikes, elliptical trainers and rowing machines), weight apparatus, and free weights.
The Nanaimo Dragon Boat Festival brings together and gives
back to our diverse community through team building, charitable fund raising
and a cross cultural experience that is fun for everyone.
This is three days of passion, pleasure and pain that brings all of Nanaimo
to the Centre of town to witness our cities finest compete against teams
from all over North America.
WHO ARE WE? ...
A diverse group of people who love to run and meet in the spirit of fun, good health and friendship.
Some of us are very slow, a few are very fast and most are somewhere in between - we cater to all.
Some of us race and many do not.
An officially sanctioned running club by the Vancouver Island Runners Association (VIRA).
Experience the ride of a lifetime with The Tube Shack, Lake Cowichan’s Premier ALL INCLUSIVE tubing adventure company! Tube the Cowichan River and enjoy the crystal clear water and pristine scenery as you embark on an epic 2.5 hour journey down one of the most beautiful places on earth.
Victoria’s scenic Inner Harbour will provide the backdrop for an event that will touch the hearts and minds of thousands. During four unforgettable days of revelry and celebration, we will commemorate the city’s maritime heritage with the historic visit of over two dozen tall ships from around the world.
Up Your Media is Vancouver Island's mobile Apple computer specialist. Regularly scheduled service calls to the West Coast, Port Alberni, Duncan, Cumberland, Parksville Qualicum and Nanaimo. Macinstosh computer repairs, training, upgrades and support.